Air Fryer Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
You’ve heard of fried Oreos right? How about fried Reeses Peanut Butter Cups??
The air fryer is one of the most useful appliances in RV cooking and we found this recipe to give you a quick treat while you’re out camping.
WHAT YOU NEED:
– 8 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (Frozen – so they don’t completely melt in the cooking process)
– 8 Crescent Rolls
– Non Stick Cooking Spray (butter flavor for extra flavoring)
– Powered Sugar
Here’s What to Do
1. Unroll the crescent rolls onto countertop or workspace
2. Place 1 Reeses Cup in each crescent roll (on the wider end)
3. Roll them up (from wider side to point) and place in air fryer basket seam side down.
4. Give it a quick spray and place in air fryer
5. Cook 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees. You will know when its done when crescent rolls are a golden color.
6. After cooking remove and sprinkle over powered sugar.